Head of Online Marketing at Educational Startup
Do you want to use your online marketing experience to help educate children in skills they need in the 21st century? Are you looking for a meaningful and challenging job that will help you grow personally and professionally? Do you want to set up online marketing and build an online marketing team? Then we are looking for you!
Bomberbot has developed a solution for teachers with no programming experience to teach programming in a fun and easy way. Through detailed lesson plans, a game for pupils and above all, a strong focus on guiding teachers we bring 21st-century skills into their classroom. The response to Bomberbot has been overwhelmingly positive, 8 out of 10 teachers actively recommend Bomberbot to their colleagues. Over 7.000 teachers have joined Bomberbot all around the world, the challenge ahead is to increase our growth in 2017 and beyond.
Bomberbot is looking for an Online Marketeer who creates new and innovative marketing strategies to grow in the Netherlands, Finland and other countries. A professional who believes that computational thinking skills are required in the 21st century and who understands schools and teachers.
In your role, you will:
- Plan and execute online marketing campaigns youself;
- Build an online marketing team;
- Optimize web content for SEO strategies;
- Ensure that the company’s website is user-friendly and that traffic is increasing;
- Update social media profiles;
- Advise about new trends;
- Manage the development and launch of display advertisements;
- Work closely together with our customer happiness officer for an excellent onboarding experience.
You need to have:
- Strong track record of 2 to 5 years in online marketing, combined with a passion for using the latest insights;
- Data-driven mentality, but do not hesitate to make hypotheses on gut feeling;
- Understand business goals and create AB/multivariate testing;
- The ability to both strategize and execute;
- Be able to understand social media;
- Be able to work on several projects at the same time;
- Excellent English communication skills.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in marketing towards schools or teachers;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch or Finnish (we know that both is quite hard ;));
- Work experience in a startup or other entrepreneurial activities;
- Experience with growth hacking;
- Experience as a teacher or mentor.
- The opportunity to help thousands of teachers and students;
- A young, ambitious, fun team passionate about technology and education;
- Education and guidance adjusted to your needs;
- Office at start-up hub Rockstart, in the centre of Amsterdam;
- A fast growing company with lots of opportunities ahead;
- A flat organisation;
- Freedom to test hypotheses and learn fast;
- A competitive salary.
Applicants only, no recruiters please.